Criminal Defense and DUI/OVI:
C-K Law provides aggressive and skilled advocacy, equally effective in both the civil and criminal legal worlds. We are dedicated to protecting the constitutional rights of the accused in a criminal case and will aggressively fight for an accused individual at all stages of criminal prosecution. Our approach is to leave nothing uncovered in the search for a just result for our clients. Therefore, we develop and present vigorous defenses to criminal charges. We will seek to have the charges against you dismissed or reduced in order to minimize any negative consequences to you. When you hire our firm you can expect the following:
- Collaboration with investigators, forensic experts, and witnesses to help undermine the case against you;
- Evaluations of police reports, lab reports, police procedures, and evidence collected for mistakes and oversights that may have been made and that can exonerate you or mitigate the charges made against you;
- Careful and complete consideration of sentencing options and penalties in establishing an effective plea bargain when the evidence is not in question; and/or
- Communication protected by the attorney-client privilege even if you choose not to hire our firm.
The Criminal Defense Practice at Caparella-Kraemer & Associates, L.L.C. includes:
- All felony and misdemeanor charges in State and Federal Court;
- Drunk driving – DUI/OVI;
- Drug crimes;
- Theft offenses;
- Traffic offenses;
- Probation violations; and
- Juvenile offenses.