High Asset Divorce, Family Law, Child Custody, Child Support
Courtney concentrates her practice in the area of Family Law, including Divorce, Dissolution, Custody matters (both in juvenile and domestic relations court), child support, Business Litigation and Consumer Law.
Courtney graduated from Miami University with a Bachelor’s Degree in 2000 and thereafter graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law in May 2003 where she was awarded the Dean’s Scholarship and took a leadership position in the Women’s Caucus as Vice-President.
Since that time she has been in the private practice of law, passing the bar exam on her first attempt. Courtney worked for just under a year in Dayton, Ohio and then sought to return to Butler County where she has practiced since 2004.
With a strong desire to provide quality representation to clients in a small firm setting, in 2009, Courtney fulfilled her lifetime dream of establishing her own full-service law firm in West Chester, Ohio - Caparella-Kraemer & Associates, L.L.C.
Most recently, attorney Caparella-Kraemer was selected to attend the first ever Domestic Relations Summit held in Columbus in 2014. While at the summit the committee put into action many of attorney Caparella-Kraemers ideas making her an authority in the subject of Domestic Relations.
- J.D. - University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio (2003)
- Vice President of University of Dayton School of Law Women's Caucus, 2002-2003
- Winner of the CALI Award, Land Use Planning and Development,
University of Dayton School of Law, 2002-2003
- University of Dayton School of Law, Academic Scholarship Award, 2000-2001, 2002-2003
- B.A. - Miami University, Oxford, Ohio (2000)
- Private Practice of Law (2003 - Present)